Old versionsSee all
Standard Parts Library seamlessly integrated with all the major CAD software for CATIA, SolidWorks, SpaceClaim, Inventor, Pro/Engineer, Solid Edge, TopSolid, Mechanical Desktop, thinkdesign, Alibre Design, KOMPAS, AutoCAD and any STEP, IGES or ACIS compatible CAD system.
Boost your design productivity by not redrawing the catalogs already available inside TraceParts.
Supply your engineers & designers with high quality CAD models at their fingertips and let them concentrate on adding value to your company’s products!
- Contents: 100 millions of manufacturers' and standard parts coming from all the leading parts suppliers. TraceParts is a critical and unique resource for every mechanical designer in the tooling, machinery, aerospace and automotive industries: fasteners, bearings, shaft and couplings, springs, gears, flexible drives and transmissions, support and locating elements, linear motion systems, flanges, reducers, elbows, pneumatic and hydraulic fittings, cylinders and accessories, profiles, mold & die components, ... including thousands of technical data sheets.
- CAD Integration: you launch TraceParts directly from CAD software and the selected parts are automatically inserted into your assembly as native 3D models, with all their detailed BoM attributes (part name, ordering number, manufacturer name, standard, weight, ...).
- Power: you can use different search engines, classifications and 2D/3D viewers to quickly browse the huge parts database: the right component is correctly inserted from the first time.
- 2D views: once a part has been selected, you can automatically generate all its 2D views in either DWG or DXF format.
- PDM/ERP integration: TraceParts provides a standard and out-of-the-box integration with Solidworks PDMWorks and Autodesk Vault and Productstream. More PDM and ERP connections, such as Smarteam are also available.
- Customization : an optional module available in the Professional edition allows you to link TraceParts together with an external data source, and then associate customized attributes of PDM or ERP type (internal references, price, part status, etc.) to the standard data directly coming from suppliers' catalogs. TraceParts Professional also includes the “Manage your own parts” exclusive feature, which allows you to store all your own native CAD models inside TraceParts GUI (available for CATIA V5, SolidWorks and Solid Edge).